D. Bowers Roofing Ltd can install, renovate, fit and repair roofs of all types.
Typically roof work falls into one of the following types: Pitched Roofs, Flat Roof Systems, GRP Glass Fibre Resin Roofs, Lead Sheet Roof & Cladding, Roof Windows and Roof Lights.
You trust our professional roofing team who have over 25 years of knowledge and experience in the roofing industry and can handle any type of roofing enquiry from both residential and commercial customers looking for affordable roofing solutions.
- New pitched and flat roofs
- Roof replacements
- Reroofs and roof extensions
- Specialist flat roofing
- Roofing repairs of all sizes
- Replacement slates & tiles
- Ridge tile repairs
- Emergency storm damage repairs
- Chimney & leadwork repairs
- Repointing, replacement pots and cowls
- Dry ridge & dry verge system upgrades
- Quality uPVC guttering, fascias & soffits
- uPVC downpipes & bargeboards
- Unblocking & repair of guttering systems
- Roof maintenance
- Moss removal & general roof cleaning
Our roofing work comes fully guaranteed for your peace of mind.
If you know that your roof is no longer repairable, there is no alternative but to buy a new roof for your property. Many new roofs are made from either tile, slate or felt through to more modern materials such as GRP fiberglass and EPDM rubber. Whichever roofing material you decide upon, the same care and attention to detail will be provided by our team.
In order for us to assess what type of roof you need, we will need to visit your premises. We will explain the difference between each roofing material and suggest which one we think would fit your application best.
You can take a look at our customer reviews on our testmonials page to see what our customers say about our workmanship and conduct.
All scaffolding is provided on each and every job and all our quotations are without any obligation. A 14 day cooling off period is also offered to you, to ensure you are 100% comfortable in choosing us as your roofing contractor.